On March 30, 2023, the Alliance Industrie du Futur (AIF) handed over, from the hands of Vincent Jauneau, Administrator of the AIF (Siemens/Gimelec), and Martine Miquel, Regional Councilor and Delegate for Relations with Companies and economic life at the town hall of Compiègne the “Vitrine industrie du futur” trophy at Matra Électronique, in partnership with La Fabrique 4.0 (the traveling factory that criss-crosses Hauts-de-France).
Anne-Sophie Fontaine, Regional Councillor, Community Councilor for Major Projects, 1st Deputy Mayor of La Croix Saint Ouen, and Erick Maillet, Administrator of the UIMM, also intervened for the presentation of the trophy.
HORIZON, the industry project of the future
The labeling project concerns the collaborative design of an industrial 4.0 tool for Matra Électronique. This project to build a new factory aims to provide Matra Électronique with an agile industrial tool (30% more modular capacity) and equipped with new technologies allowing it to provide solutions adapted to the current and future needs of its customers. Concerned about its impact, the use of sustainable energy sources, the maximum contribution of natural light and acoustic comfort have been privileged. By pursuing its long-term development, the company is thus sustainably part of the economic dynamism of French industry.
This transformation gave life to many projects that the AIF wished to acknowledge:
- Design of a truly modular plant through a system of fallow areas, designed from the start of the project, to manage small series and large series
- Use of Virtual Reality (Revit and Twinmotion tools) with all employees to simulate the new site
- Change management: a collaborative construction project led by salaried ambassadors representing their department
- Cybersecurity of computer systems with the recruitment of specific highly qualified resources
- Monitoring of operations via an MES developed internally and directly linked to the ERP
- Expanding the ecosystem by joining business networks to respond to joint calls for tenders
- Creation of the Excellence 4.0 club in June 2019 with Hauts de France companies aiming to challenge each other on industry 4.0 practices
- Support for start-ups with projects integrating electronics across the entire value chain (e.g. drones jamming waves) by joining incubators and CII approval
- External opening in 2021 of the training center created in 2010 and Qualiopi certification of programs
The AIF has labeled Matra Électronique as an “Vitrine industrie du futur” for:
- The design of its modular industrial tool
- Its choice of French solutions in the design of its new industrial tool to contribute to national sovereignty
- Its commitment to promote exchanges around the best practices of industry 4.0
- Its efforts to increase the attractiveness of professions in the French electronics sector
- Its support in the development of innovation projects